Apple's wireless charging pad that lets you top up your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods simultaneously is reportedly launching next month (AAPL) /Link
- Apple announced the AirPower in September last year, saying that it would launch in 2018.
- The AirPower is a physical, wireless pad which can charge multiple Apple devices at the same time without the need for cables.
- A report from MacOtakara suggests the AirPower will launch as soon as March.
AirPower is Apple's wireless charging pad; an oval-shaped surface large enough to hold your iPhone X, 8, or 8 Plus, or Apple Watch and charge them. The whole setup works without cables and can charge up to three devices at once.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Apple's AirPods are expected to get popular iPhone features in 2018 and 2019
- Weak iPhone X demand isn't just hurting Apple — it's also causing problems for Samsung
- Some people are exploiting the latest Apple bug to crash your iPhone via Twitter
Published on 23 Feb 2018 at 10:26AM