Chris Pratt defends his right to hunt animals /Link
Chris Pratt is defending his right to be a hunter after a fan called him out on Twitter https://t.co/iBn36D91t0— JustJared.com (@JustJared) December 7, 2017
- Chris did a Twitter Q&A to promote Jurassic World today.
- A fan asked him what his favorite creature was to hunt. She attached a photo of her latest kill, a deer.
- Chris replied: “I like it all but it’s hard to beat a good elk hunt. Congrats on your deer!👍🏼.”
- Someone tweeted at him: "2017 and people still hunt? STILL?? Literally how."
- In response to criticism of his love of recreational "sport" hunting, he tweeted-and-deleted: "Literally? People hunt by using modern firearm, archery or muzzle loading equipment. There’s an application process for licenses and tags which are available only during short, strictly enforced seasons. One must complete a hunter’s safety test to be eligible. I hope this helps. "
I like it all but it’s hard to beat a good elk hunt. Congrats on your deer!👍🏼 https://t.co/yhtUcJAV1A— chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) December 7, 2017
In response to someone's tweet: "2017 and people still hunt? STILL?? Literally how.”
Sources: JustJared / 2 / 3
Published on 08 Dec 2017 at 01:14AM