Dangerous 'hobo parsnip' severely burns, blisters woman - USA TODAY /Link
Dangerous 'hobo parsnip' severely burns, blisters woman
When the rash a young woman had on her leg after falling into a parsnip plant transformed into a viscous burn emphasized by a yellow puss-filled blister the size of a tennis ball, she knew something was seriously wrong. Charlotte Murphy, 21, of Essex, ...
Vermont woman reveals horrific wild parsnip burns in warning about dangerous plant
Wild Parsnip Plant Causes Second-Degree Burns on Vermont Woman's Leg
This Woman Stumbled into a 'Hobo Parsnip' Plant. Days Later, Her Legs Were Severely Burned.
Published on 19 Jul 2018 at 03:44PM