• Google

    'Dangerous' Primark Christmas candle picture goes viral on Facebook - Belfast Telegraph /Link


    Belfast Telegraph

    'Dangerous' Primark Christmas candle picture goes viral on Facebook
    Belfast Telegraph
    A picture of a Primark Christmas candle burning up into a large flame has gone viral after a mother posted it on Facebook to raise awareness of the danger. Jenny Ferneyhough bought the £5 candle in Manchester on Saturday and posted a picture of it ...
    Primark withdraws Christmas candle after customer reports it bursting into flamesChronicleLive
    Warning after this £5 Primark Christmas candle bursts into flamesDerby Telegraph
    Primark removes 'dangerous' Christmas candle from saleBBC News
    News Shopper -Cornwall Live
    all 15 news articles »




    Published on 07 Dec 2017 at 09:42PM








  • Recent Posts








    ^Comments