Kit Harington just offered up a exclusive private 'date' for the first 'Game of Thrones' fan willing to donate about $7,000 to a charity
- "Game of Thrones" star Kit Harington is offering up a private dinner with himself as part of an effort to raise funds for a local charity.
- Longlands is a charity based on a working farm that helps students develop skills.
- For £5,000 (about $6,674) anyone can buy the private dinner with Harington.
- But £10,000 (about $13,349) will get you dinner with eight other friends AND the "Game of Thrones" star.
- But there's only one dinner available, so the race is on for someone to donate the big bucks.
- Read more about the Longlands charity fundraiser and donate here.
"Game of Thrones" star Kit Harington is joining efforts for a local UK charity, Longlands, to raise new funds for a building project. As reported by Worcester News, Harington grew up near the Longlands farm and recently visited the farm with fianceé Rose Leslie.
Now he's offered up the chance for anyone to donate £5,000 (about $6,674) and get to experience a private dinner with him at a restaurant in Worcester. Also, for £10,000 (about $13,349) you can invited eight friends to join the private meal with the "Game of Thrones" star.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: How to survive a snake bite
- You can drink like a 'Game of Thrones' character at this mead brewery co-founded by a Sprouse twin
- The first 'Game of Thrones' prequel show is moving forward at HBO — here's what you need to know
- When the founders of dating app Coffee Meets Bagel turned down Mark Cuban's $30 million offer on 'Shark Tank' 3 years ago, they got dozens of emails calling them 'crazy,' 'greedy,' and 'stupid' — but they still aren't sorry
Published on 13 Jun 2018 at 01:29PM