Rihanna was the perfect bridesmaid at her childhood friend’s wedding — and totally ducked the bridal bouquet
- Over the weekend, Rihanna was a bridesmaid at her longtime friend Sonita's wedding.
- The pair first met at The Combermere School in Barbados and have remained close ever since.
- Rihanna shared a few cheeky snaps with the bride in matching robes.
- She also hilariously ducked the bridal bouquet toss.
Showing up the bride at her own wedding is a major no-no, but that’s a risk you have to take if your BFF is Rihanna. It’s basically impossible for someone with that much star power to not steal the show, but the Barbados-born singer managed to tone it down for her hometown pal’s wedding over the weekend.
According to Loop, Rihanna has been friends with Sonita Alexander, a family physician and event promoter, since they attended the Combermere School in Barbados. Amidst rumors of a Cuban-based film project with "Atlantic" star Donald Glover, the Rihanna jetted back to her home country to join Sonita and 9 other bridesmaids for the August 18th wedding celebration. Alexander had all of her bridesmaid — including Rih, walked down the aisle in a royal blue Bridesmaid gown. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A couple was denied access to the Statue of Liberty because they were wearing 'Abolish ICE' T-shirts
- Constance Wu stepped out in mismatched florals — and she totally pulled off the daring look
- 'The Office' actress Angela Kinsey trolled her nephew for using a photo of her in his Tinder profile
Published on 20 Aug 2018 at 06:22PM