• Google

    Seven Receive Medical Attention After iPhone Explodes in Swiss Apple Store   /Link

    Seven people received medical attention on Tuesday after an iPhone battery overheated in a Swiss Apple store. Police in Zurich, Switzerland evacuated around 50 customers and staff from the store after an iPhone 6S battery overheated and started spewing smoke. The small fire happened as an employee tried to repair the…

    Read more...




    (@)Sidney Fussell

    Published on 10 Jan 2018 at 08:15PM

    Google’s New App Asks Random People to Start Writing the News<em></em><em></em><em></em> ICE to Gain Access to Nationwide License Plate Database Ford Files Patent for Autonomous Robocop Car That Learns How to Hide From Drivers








  • Recent Posts








    ^Comments