Sobering photos show a Texas detention center where migrant children are held, and a mural of Trump is painted on a wall /Link
- Images of an immigrant child detention center show the conditions in which nearly 1,500 undocumented migrant boys were sheltered in Brownsville, Texas.
- Inside, painted murals of President Donald Trump can be seen throughout, with some of them featuring quotes like, "Sometimes losing a battle you find a new way to win the war," written in both English and Spanish.
- Children are only allowed to leave the complex for two hours each day. Many spent time inside watching the Disney animated film "Moana" and learning about US history.
Images of an immigrant child detention center show the conditions in which nearly 1,500 undocumented migrant boys are being sheltered in Brownsville, Texas.
MSNBC correspondent Jacob Soboroff and other journalists toured the facility, named Casa Padre. Soboroff reported his observations and some pictures of the facility in a lengthy Twitter threat Wednesday night.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A California film company is frantically distancing itself from the North Korea peace video Trump showed to Kim Jong Un
- Despite Trump's spin, North Korea is no closer to getting rid of its nukes
- White House transcript reveals confused exchange between Trump and US officials as they try to figure out whether someone took notes during his meeting with Kim Jong Un
Published on 14 Jun 2018 at 04:12AM