Sophie Turner just got a second 'Game of Thrones' tattoo and it's the perfect celebration of House Stark /Link
- "Game of Thrones" star Sophie Turner just got another tattoo to celebrate the series.
- Her latest ink shows the House Stark direwolf sigil with a Ned Stark quote below it.
- "The pack survives" is part of a line Ned says to Arya Stark in the books.
- Turner's character, Sansa Stark, said the phrase to Arya on the season seven finale.
- "When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives," Sansa said.
- Turner's other "Game of Thrones" tattoo is of the date she and BFF Maisie Williams (Arya) found out they had been given their roles on the show.
- See the new tattoo below.
"Game of Thrones" star Sophie Turner has now honored her time on HBO's hit series with not one, but two special tattoos. Her latest one shows the direwolf sigil for House Stark with an important quote below it: "The pack survives."
- The first 'Game of Thrones' prequel show is moving forward at HBO — here's what you need to know
- You can drink like a 'Game of Thrones' character at this mead brewery co-founded by a Sprouse twin
- 14 times celebrities got inked with matching tattoos
Published on 12 Jun 2018 at 01:44PM