They evacuated to escape the deadly Camp Fire. Then norovirus invaded their shelter. - Washington Post
They evacuated to escape the deadly Camp Fire. Then norovirus invaded their shelter.
Nearly two dozen people who evacuated to escape the devastating Camp Fire in Northern California have been sickened by a contagious virus that has spread through an emergency shelter, officials say. Lisa Almaguer, a spokeswoman for the Butte County ...
Norovirus at several Camp Fire shelters
A new misery for Camp fire survivors as a norovirus outbreak hits a shelter
Norovirus tears through packed shelter housing Camp Fire evacuees with at least 21 confirmed cases amid quarantine
Published on 15 Nov 2018 at 02:46PM