Warning over eating pink lamb amid rise in salmonella cases
Consumers are being urged to be cautious when serving pink lamb amid a sharp rise in sheep-related salmonella cases. The advice was issued yesterday by the Food Standards Agency as more than 300 people have fallen ill since July last year.
Food Standards Agency issues lamb and mutton warning after rise in potentially deadly bacteria
Rise in cases of Salmonella Typhimurium
Urgent warning over eating 'pink' lamb as 300 people are struck down by deadly salmonella
Published on 19 Oct 2018 at 01:56PM